RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum
FAQ - Charte - Rechercher - Fichiers - Membres - S'enregistrer - Annuaire - Vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

spray magique (for dope "Spannlack")

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum -> Aéromodèles Antiques
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
OliverPrinz
Apprenti Posteur
Apprenti Posteur

germany.gif

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2016 16:42    Sujet du message: spray magique (for dope "Spannlack") Répondre en citant

Salut à tous,

Maybe you know that I use for the most of my gliders a usual fabric, a lining fabric "Futterstoff". It's commenly used inside suits. Light and strong. This fabric is very useful to cover wings/gliders with it too.

Right now I'm trying to cover my "Stiegker" with a red lining fabric. Normally it's pretty easy to be varnished with dope "Spannlack". But these days it's somehow impossible. The whole coverage is full of white spots. What a Shocked [grrr] Since 2 days I was trying different sorts of dope and thinner. But still ... horrible.

To get another dope I drove to a local dealer and told him about these white spots on the cover. He recommended to use a special spray which should eliminate these spots.
AND IT DOES !!! [amen] -> see on the right side on the photo above: this section is already sprayed with this "spary magique"

Maybe someone will remember this "solution" being in the same horrible situation like me.

Au revoir,
Oliver. Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
VincentB
Serial Posteur
Serial Posteur

world.gif

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2016 17:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Oliver for the tips, do you know what is the similar product in France? is it a spray to clean dust on the furniture?

Retroplane et modélisme en pause, vanlife à haute dose.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
OliverPrinz
Apprenti Posteur
Apprenti Posteur

germany.gif

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2016 20:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are right: this spray orginially "cleans white dust" on wood. It is especially made for "nitro-cellulose-varnish", like dope "Spannlack" or shellac "Schelllack" (sorry I don't know the right words).

I've tried it on my table varnished with shellac. Somebody put a hot or wet cup on it and then this stains come up. A quick spray with "spray magique" and these white foggy spots are gone.
Afterwards I've used it on my Stiegker. I am very very glad that this kind of spray has been invented.

Sorry, I don't know a similar product en France.
But there is a german online shop: http://www.clou-shop.eu/spraymat-grauentferner-300ml.html

Oliver.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum -> Aéromodèles Antiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: