RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum
FAQ - Charte - Rechercher - Fichiers - Membres - S'enregistrer - Annuaire - Vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Hutter 28b and possible june 2013 meeting

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum -> Aéromodèles Antiques
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Wilhelmson
Stagiaire Posteur
Stagiaire Posteur

italy.gif

MessagePosté le: 29/11/2012 18:01    Sujet du message: Hutter 28b and possible june 2013 meeting Répondre en citant

I've posted this video in a couple of forums and someone of this forum wrote me that I should promote my video/idea on this one
I have no idea if this is the right section of the forum, my sister is the french speaker but now she is at the university, so forgive me :)

I always thought that my father is an artist, and for some reason I decided to make a video about him while he's building a vintage plane, that's his hobby, build old vintage planes, and sometimes make them fly
I've also decided to try to organize a meeting for this kind of planes, in a place close to a WW1 fortress, in this way also the background give a magical feeling to everything, this is the idea
We have different slopes around here and this one is really perfect
Is like a gift for my father who has never boasted of what he is able to do, things that for me are amazing, not just for the skill required, but also for the patience and the passion needed
My father told me that this one is not so complicated to build, i ask him to start with the fastest and make less time possible :), usually my father take a lot of time to build a plane, sometimes start with one and in the middle stop for a year, or change completly
I have not so much patience to wait..

So I hope you enjoy,
in the next videos probably i will show the slope and maybe the first takeoff, but now is snowing over here so there is still to wait

https://vimeo.com/54007594

I tryed to embed it but the usual code, like [vimeo] or [vm] doesn't work
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Papy Solex
Accro Posteur
Accro Posteur

france.gif

MessagePosté le: 29/11/2012 21:04    Sujet du message: The glory of the father.... Répondre en citant

Dear Wilhelmson,

Congratulation for your touching video, pictures are overflowing with tenderness for your father...a true artist, in facts !
Lucky you are to have a father like him...lucky he is too, with a son like you...!

I'm waiting for the next video,

Best regards

Papy Solex

"Ce n'est pas parce que les choses sont difficiles que nous n'osons pas, c'est parce que nous n'osons pas que les choses sont difficiles" Sénèque.
"Un esprit créatif est un esprit libre"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum -> Aéromodèles Antiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: