RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum
FAQ - Charte - Rechercher - Fichiers - Membres - S'enregistrer - Annuaire - Vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

DFS - 230
Aller à la page Précédente
1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum -> Maquettes Planeurs Rétro
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wingsoverk3
Stagiaire Posteur
Stagiaire Posteur

india.gif

MessagePosté le: 18/07/2013 12:48    Sujet du message: DFS-230 nose towline hook Répondre en citant

« mat2verre » a écrit:
Je savais bien que j'avais un bout de quelque chose dans mes archives:

A+

Mat

Thanks for the photo Mat. Helps me with installation of towline hook release mechanism.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
wingsoverk3
Stagiaire Posteur
Stagiaire Posteur

india.gif

MessagePosté le: 19/07/2013 08:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour again gentleman. Merci to Jo for the heads up on plans and short kit for 3.11-meter DFS-230. Mine's only half that size, having been sized to match Ju-52 tow tug.
Hope to have a squadron of combat transport gliders. Looking for drawings and documentation on the Hindusthan Aircraft G-1 glider:

The DFS-230 assault glider went into battle with two MG-34s and a MG-15

I was lucky to find separate static and pitot probes for the airspeed sensor to replace my old one.

I hope to hide the sensor probes within the scale MG-34 forward-firing guns.

Work on the vertical and horizontal stabilators has stopped until I get the VP and HP 900MHz patch antennas to install in them.

wingsoverk3
Stagiaire Posteur
Stagiaire Posteur

india.gif

MessagePosté le: 22/07/2013 06:33    Sujet du message: Messerschmitt Bf 109 Mistel power pod Répondre en citant

Not much progress on the DFS-230. The laser cutting service I use are closed for annual holiday. Work has not even started on the group-build Ju-52 so the DFS-230 will have a lonely maiden. Looking around for a power pod, mind kept coming back to the Mistel (mistletoe) composite configuration of the DFS-230 powered by a Messerschmitt Bf 109. Got the plans off of outerzone.co.uk, scaled it down to match the DFS-230, and off with another monsoon scratch-build.

The Bf 109 "power pod" will have two channels, one for throttle, other for inflight mixture control of the 1.5, 2.5, or 3.2 cc diesel (kerosene, castor oil, ether, amyl nitrate mix) engine. No controls for the flying surfaces, just ground adjustable trim tabs to counter over-prop torque.

Started off on the wings, just 16 ribs to hand-cut.

wingsoverk3
Stagiaire Posteur
Stagiaire Posteur

india.gif

MessagePosté le: 26/07/2013 04:02    Sujet du message: BF-109E Mistle Struts to DFS-230 Répondre en citant

Scrounged in my parts bin and came up with a workable solution for the struts connecting the Me-109 and DFS-230. Ball-joints connected via 3-mm all-thread rods. I hope it does the trick. The excess epoxy is to withstand typical vibration of diesel engines:

wingsoverk3
Stagiaire Posteur
Stagiaire Posteur

india.gif

MessagePosté le: 04/08/2013 03:56    Sujet du message: Towline Hook Mechanism & Power Pod Répondre en citant

Towline hook mechanism finally arrived after six weeks from HobbyKing.
Power pod is beginning to look like one. Still don't know which size engine to use, 1.5, 2.5, or 3.2cc diesel.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RETROPLANE.net Index du Forum -> Maquettes Planeurs Rétro Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente
1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: